Seems to be so down this whole week since that incident. Been thinking what's wrong wrong with myself. Without realization, I really think that I'm living for someone else.... Not being myself all this while. I am trying my best to be the best, yet.. when I cant get the result that I want and also expect. I fall...... I fall very hard... And I feel the pain. I hate being emotion and also hate to have this kind of pain. It makes my world become grey.... Mood-less, feeling-less.... all left in me is just the stupid negative thoughts....
I want to be a better living happily girl. Dont want to be upset anymore. Got to find a way back to myself. I am trying my best not to grab things so hard anymore.... Cos I realize, the harder and the more you want something, it will not be yours. When you dont expect things to be there, and when it's there.... you will feel happy and thankful.
Progress of learning to appreciate things.... and also learn from day after day. What's the things to be done and also not to be done to hurt someone around you. Even someone hurt you, dont try to hurt them back.Protect yourself !! Dont easily get hurt.... Dont ever think to revenge or hurt them back. Be Cool.... Steady.... Dont spoil the relationship, dont ever mention about it anymore... but !!! Always remember what they've done..... cos, you will never know... when is the next time when they hurt you again and again.... Stay away from them. Have distance with them. Dont get hurt.... Cos... it's dangerous !!! Heart is like crystal, have to protect it well... not to get hurt so often. Else, doctor also dunno how to help you.....So, Aice... what's next?
Dont ever answer " I Don't know" cos if you answer that. You fail !!!
Always know what you are doing... and always.... remember and appreciate things... cos you will never ever know what's going to happen next !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment