Got this super super Big VIP room for just the 5 of us.
So, as usual.... Aice was just keep jumping jumping around up and down.... haha.... Climb here and there....
See... I even climb up to the sofa....
Picture taken with all the lengluizz.....
I even bring Pei up to the sofa too... I am really so notty >.<"""
From left - Pei, Blue, Syne and Me
Why are you taking my picture ?? huh huh ?!?!!!!Want fight ar?
After Sing K, went to Kim Gary for Drinks.... and my lovely Pei kiss me on my cheek... hehe ^.^
CamWhoring session ~~~~
After that, we went to Nike as Blue want to buy shoes.... she is really funny cos she will keep asking us whether which one to buy.... den.... while waiting for the shoes... we all put on the MU jacket and start posing inside the shop...
We have actually taken many many picture ere.... from the pose of 1...2....3...4...5.... and 0.... but... I lazeee lahh... to upload all....
I'm loving this pic so so much ~~~ My turn to kiss my sweetheart on her cheek this time <(O(^^)O)>* I am not touching her boobies la !!!
Woahh... so lucky weiii ... all the leng luiz hug u... and look at pei... she is so wild and happy !! haha
Another lucky shot..... got the chance to hug all the leng luizz......
Then, after shopping in Nike... let's eat !!! everyone is feeling hungry oledi..... so, we makan @ Canton-i.....Very nice movie for people that lost their feeling to someone ...
***********************************************************************************
Went to Malacca on last friday for a day trip since blue wan t to meet up her love one.... so, we tumpang her car down to Malacca.
Me and AN AN doing Titanic post at the kereta Roda... But the effects still very good ma... hehehe
From left - Bibi, Me, An An and Shine







But overall, happy to go travel with you guys... tho is just a fast n furious trip.
**********************************************************************************
Went to Pei's hse to find Er jie to teach me how to make -up... haha...
Just wan t to learn how to put on fake eyelashes....
The night went we go to have dinner together @ Taiwan Steamboat...
Kinda disappointing as the food is really not that good ....
No comments:
Post a Comment