Guess you really being too busy recently for your assignments and also projects.... I should be understanding ....But... BB, I really need someone to be there for me when I am feeling upset. I know I know, you said I should not care for someone that is not worth for being upset. But... this is just me....
Me... Being care for frenz.... being care for everyone.... You love me just because I do care... right ? But.. this stupid attitude really bothering my heart and soul when someone that you care hurt you badly. And when they hurt me.... it really kills me badly....
I got no one to talk to .... I cant blog about it... cos I dont want to be like her.... what's the point for doing that ? When I tell you about it... you give me that kind of feeling that I am annoying... cos of this stupid matter.... but... what am I suppose to do ????????
I have no one... but only you....Without you... I am nobody....So, when I need you, be pls be there for me... at least.... show me that you care.... dont left me alone facing all this problem... ~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment