Saturday, September 12, 2009

Phoebie's Wedding

Wake up early in the morning with blur blur feeling and prepare to go for fren's wedding....

Once again... wanna say congrats to our young lady here... for finding her true man of her life... Phoebie, I am happy for you and wish you all the best for your life. May you stay happy ever after with you r man...

ME @ Mr Bob aka Phoebie's Hubby ~~~
Leng Lui Janice and me.... long lost fren... :) Happy to see you again
The sweetest moment ever in everyone's life where you tell your partner that 'I DO'.
How I wish this moment will come to me asap too...
BB..... I miss you so much .... and hope to have our grand wedding ceremony soon too... hehe



Group photo session
Talking about this picture.... I really have lot's to tell...
You... YES YOU !!! Lu Sun !!!
Ppl oledi purposely give the greatest wishes for you.... by handover the flower ball to you... and when are you going to give us your great great news ? We're all waiting for it long long time till over neck become so dam long dy....
Let's pray that this girl will have her wedding party soon... by not letting us wait and wait again ~~~
Phoebie and me ..... Congrats girl... hope you'll be happy owes :)
Chek Yin and ME @ Smart one :P
Sun and me .... always d Lovely one >.<"""

The Tp-ians of the nite ~~~ Congrats again to Phoebie....
Jo... The gentleman of the night.... pealing off the shrimp skin for the ladies of table 29... hehe
Did anyone ever told you that when you're concentrating on ur work... you'll always look so AWESOME !!!
Table 29 Group photo with the new married couple :)
From Left : Alfred, Sharon, Chek Yin, Me and Sun

No comments: