Saturday, September 5, 2009

What a "Wonderfoool" Sunday for myself !!!!!

Clap Clap !!!!! Thanks !!!!!!

Dont know why feeling so blue today since wake up ~~~
Maybe because I am afraid of working on coming Wednesday. I dont know whether I can handle it or not... I am so scared that I am out of my own control again ... Sighh.. I totally lost confident on myself in this !!!

So, when I am feeling down and you will be the one I think of... you should be the one who comfort me... and you did it... just for me !!!
Missing Nick so so much and hope he will be here right here for me... suddenly ... yes... Suddenly... I miss you so so much more than usual !!!

Tho we juz chat a little in msn (less than 10 sentences) but u ady feel that I am feeling blue and you straight go and top up ur phone and ring me up !!! I really feel release after hearing your voice and things that you have told me just now... Thanks bb... Thanks for making me feel that you really care for me and loving me so so much !

I will take good care of myself and I will try my very best to overcome the fearness deep inside my heart. Aice, you can do it one !!!

YESSS !!! Let's do it !!! Face it !!! Overcome it !!! Cos... Aice is the BESTTTTT !!!!

***********************************************************************************
But just now... about half an hour ago !! My Sis bang ppl's car !!! YES !!! AGAIN !!!! Well Well, let me share the conversation btw me and that auntie !!!

ME : So, auntie... I will going to pay you back the lost of ur car damage, you just send you car to the toyota, and give me the bill... I will pay you once I receive the bill . ( I think is really fair enough lo )

Auntie : Nono... you think I am very free to send the car to repair ? I am earning RM5k per month, and I am going to ask you to pay for my salary of the day and also I am going to rent a car, and you too going to pay the rental for me !!! ( WTF !!!)

ME : ... ( I am speechless and just look at the auntie and stunt for a while cos she's so sohai)

Auntie : And I have no time to go for car repair... you just pay me some ... and I will let you go...

ME : how much you want ?

Auntie : I told yr sis I want RM500....

(WTF !!! go rob la u !!! sohai !!!! I straight call my fren who work in toyota and from his information, if the bumper fall down a little bit and the clips to hold the bumper is ok.. then no need to charge anything.. it's free !!! orelse.. just pay RM30 for the clip.)

Me : Auntie, according to my fren... only RM30 can kao dim everything...

Auntie : What about the labor charge ? what about ... what about ????

Me : Auntie Auntie !!! Even have labor charge... I will settle it !!!! So, tomorrow you drive my car to work... and I will drive ur car to repair ... and that's it !!!

Auntie : You see... tomorrow I need to work... and you are making trouble to me !!!

ME : Hey Auntie !! Tomorrow I need to work too !!! And I am giving u my car now !! what else you want me to do for you ?

Auntie : mumbling mumbling.... sohai-ing !!!!

(Before she go, I really feel like telling her " Auntie Auntie, look at ur daughter... and look at ur car... there's P Sign sticker too... means ur daughter also not that pass in driving !!! what if one day ur daughter bang ppl's car ? And someone scold your daughter just like how u did today !!! you should go back and think about it !!! "
Sometimes, no need to be so cruel and lansi to youngster and also we are same colour skin ppl !!! and pls... Auntie... how old jor ? still wan to talk like you are gangster !!! who want to know how much you earn everymonth ? I tell u la !! at ur age ar... I will earn RM20k per month lo.... u ??? go home and kiss ur own bloody old ass la !!)

Now I really hope that one day.... (someday) , her daughter bang ppl's car... and things like what she say will happen to herself !!!! see how she's going to settle it !!!

For me, I really feel angry cos of my stupid sis !!!! Stop giving me problem and ask me to handle ur shit can o not ? And also angry cos of the stupid auntie !!!

Haha... from this, I know I can handle things fast and well too !!!

Well done AICE !!!

No comments: