Friday, January 1, 2010

2011

Happy new Year...

Started to plan what should I do for this coming year.

Might go and visit old folks hse and orphan hse.

Go hiking, travel alone around asia country.

Work on part time during weekend to earn better income for my own dreams.

Got to grow up and stop thinking for the sad things anymore.

Cos... 2011 will be waiting for me... 2011 will definitely be the better year for me.

Thanks everyone for company me during this hard time. I cant promise you that I wont be sad or drop tears anymore. But I can promise you guys that I will take good care of myself... and I will be strong.

I cant let the one that cares for me to be sad to see me like this anymore. Mi, I love you. Thank you for being here with me.

Tomorrow... Sing k and crazy party awaiting for me... =)

No comments: