Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nightmare

I went out whole day with mi for shopping whole day. I walk and walk and walk... but...
Everything I see, is US...
Everywhere I go, I see US...
Everything I do, I still think of u...

I keep telling myself, Aice.... it's time to let go.... go and hv fun for a year. Go and see the world for a year. I thought that I can...

But after Sun send me home last night... when I am walking back to my house. I felt the coldness again. How I wish that you will appear infront of me, hug me tight... but then, I smile.... cos this will never happen to me.

I took out the phone, I press ur number .. but then I lock my phone and put the phone back to my pocket. I just dont want to be annoying... So, I sleep straight after I am in my bedroom. Hoping that everything will be fine tomorrow.

But.... you haunt me down again. I dream about you... scary nightmare.... it wakes me up in the middle of night and I could not breath at all....

Tell me, what should I do ? Will time really heal ?

Do you still love me ? If you still love me, why you want to see me suffer like this ?

Sigh....

Got to go for work now... hope that work will temporary make me erase you from me.

No comments: