It's a raining today....
While I walked out from my car and walking back to my house, the picture of me picking you up after work from Avare KLCC flashed in my mind again. I smiled.... Then.... I feel empty again.
Head feel so pain cos coughing badly and even stomach got cram because of it.
Mom is not back home yet when I reach home today. It's 830pm now... I miss her already. Cos... her smile is the only medicine for me.
I really dont know ... how to fall in love again. Maybe they will say I need time to heal. I will be ok... But I know, it gonna hurt when my heart heal too. Until now... I still cant believe that the one that I be with for all this while, totally change to someone else. The feeling is so strange.... awkward. Really really hurt....
I really wish that's a way to erase you from my memory. Cos, thinking of you now.... will only give me the greatest pain of all.
To be the truth, when I look at other's ppl that are in love... I really got no faith anymore.
Thanks to you, for telling me... for giving me such a great lesson... dont ever fall in love.
Or should I just said... we have to expect for the worst... even you are in love.
So.... even a new relationship started... Always expect it to end....
F.U.C.K.... I dont want to be so weak..... get well better... stupid AICE !!!!! Wake up !!!!!!
Get your medicine and sleep earlier... No point for you to be sad for H.I.M Anymore !!!!!!!!
Cos.. he will never ever realize how sad you are.
*Tears Again*
No comments:
Post a Comment