Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weekend with family

Went out with mom and sis early in the morning to perm my hair... Yesterday

Supposingly go Taman Pertanian with Pei Pei but too bad... Sick have not recover so better not to have heavy work out. Sorry yeah Baby Pei and Gang ^.^

Ha ! Ha !

I am having a super Maggie hair... anyone want a bowl of Maggie Mee ?

Today... will be going out to watch movie with mom and sis ... hehe

Oh yeah.... Cant wait for next week to go Cameron With Pei, An an And Blue.. wooohooo.... Just worry if I got to fly to Taiwan on 1st of Feb... Then... have to rearrange our schedule....

Been a good girl for a week cos back home early everyday after work...

mmm... Kinda miss those day where I hang out with fren for Yum cha and also gym-ing....

Got to get well soon... so I can be active starting from tomorrow...

Lolxx...

No comments: