Hope I wont be drunk like that anymore... >.<"""
Monday, January 18, 2010
3rd week of 2010
Finally... here I am... Broga hill with my dearest An An and Pei Pei.. ^.^
CK called me early in the morning and said he want to join.... haha.... wearing jeans and shirt cos he just back from clubbing >.<



Met my primary classmate while I climb climb climb... extreme to the top ^.^

I want to be the richest girl in the world.... ^.^ Sure can one... cos Aice say she can... sure she can !!!!
There go my morning and noon journey =) Meaningful yet healthy trip....Then, another meaningful story start at night. My dearest Ming Ming come all the way down from Penang to see me.... woooohoooo.... Bitch !!! I really touch you know ??!!!???


Ahem.... Ming.... something wrong with ur hand lo !!!
Mmmm... tot of wearing the normal wear to club... But... our pretty Ying says "NO" Come to my house and I am gonna turn you to someone else....
Ta-Da~~~~~ Here we are...... mm.... I really like it neh... Sexy and wild... just like me =P

The Sexy dress from Ying worth RM2k nehh.... do I look gorgeous ?

Hmm... I think I really drunk like shit that night... Cant even know how I get back to ying's hse... and how she manage to change my clothes to pajamas. Thankss Ying!!!! Love you so much... thank you for giving me such a great time and thanks for taking care of me... Thanks Bitch for coming down and thanks to my dearest Kevin, Kang Leng, Hengly, My dearest pretty hwee and Jesscy.... hehe.... Hope to hang out with you guys again.
Hope I wont be drunk like that anymore... >.<"""
Hope I wont be drunk like that anymore... >.<"""
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment