Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Childhood

This sentence is really meaningful.

"Your children get only one childhood."

So, make sure you are ready to be daddy and mummy when u can gv ur kids a good and lovely childhood. Never disappointed ur kids with empty promises. Cos this will really effect their growing life.

Ready to set a good example for them to follow. As you will always want your kids to have good behavior and character. It's okie that they are not doing well in academic, but what's more important is their personality.

Seems like parents nowadays already forget about it. They only look at their kids result and tends to forget how the kiddie may feel. And that's why kiddie will try to get parents attention by doing something extraordinary.

So plan kfully if you really want to have a kids yeah... cos it's really ur responsibility to bring them to good or bad life.

If I've my bb one day... I will try my best to gv them the best... and I will spend time with them to see them grow... What's more important to have a good family than my career ? Let my hubby do the part la.. and I will be a good mummy and good housewife... hahaha.... (Wa... doesn't sound like Aice o? hahaha.. cos I have learn the best lesson, simple is happiness ^^)

And I want to say thanks to my mummy too... She is really the greatest mom for me.... I love you. And I will definitely love my hubby's mummy and daddy in future too.

No comments: