Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ratha's Big Day ^,^

Congratulation Ratha.. our dear small baby in Taman Petaling. Tho I always bully u last time ... hahaha.... but I can still remember your smile. I'm really happy that you can shout my full name once you get down from your beautiful wedding car. Haha.... Happy Married Day to you and wish you all the best forever... ^.^

Went to bought present for our wedding girl, but all of us bought new dress and changed it before go to dinner. ^.^ Cheap and pretty ^.^


Ratha Veloo and Reguthenan - Congratulation and thanks for inviting, this is the first time we join indian's wedding. I find out the Ratha's is really pretty and her smile is really from her heart... damn gorgeous and envy it so much....




Sun and my new clothes for our HP... Thanks babe ^.^ Hehe...


My buttday gift from Sun ^.^









Went to OverTime @ IOI Bouvelard after wedding dinner.

No comments: