I still remembered what happen when I was still in Form 2 during this date - 13th of August - Black Friday
Class start at 230 since it's Friday. But I escape the first class having lunch somewhere near school compound since I just finish playing basketball that whole morning. (Was really nottie that time... Lolx)
Everyone hug me and yell my name once they see me walking towards my class and some of my friends from other class also run to my class and ask if I am alright. I look blurred and asked what happen..... and they told me that there's accident near our school that involve 3 girls. And they tot that I am one of the victims.
Student runs here and there searching for their good friends attendance. Trying to figure out who has not attend the class. Some of us even run to headmaster room and stand outside and seek for the latest news.
We keep on waiting and waiting... and once we know what happen and who involve in the car accident.Teachers.... students... all with tears.
I still remember that I called my mom and ask if she can pick me up from school and send me to Assuntha Hospital. And next that I can remember was my friend screaming with pain asking doctor to cut off her leg. She yell in pain.. she cries in pain...
What happen to them ?
They were crossing road when passenger traffic turns green. All the cars has stop.... but this stupid motorist without motor license... loose control and bang 3 of them in a shot. 1 girl just fall down and nothing big happen to her. Another girl was in bad injured where she need to have operation to fix her leg. But, this unfortunate girl.... she pass away on the way towards hospital.
So... Please be extra kful on the road. Cos I really do not want to see my friend and family involve in accident. To terminate our live on the road is really not a wise choice.... So pls pls... avoid it by paying extra attention on the road.
R.I.P
1 comment:
Well, I shall do a little correction here.. The stupid motorcyclist was not loosing control, yet he didn't want to obey rules.
Post a Comment