Saturday, August 7, 2010

Club

I found out that I am really x a drinker and I do not enjoy in those noisy environment. Loud music.....

1- It's expensive, better save money and go buy something else la.
2- Too noisy and how to talk o ? Like sitting down n talk ntg... u see me, i see u ... hahaha
3- If you're x a smoker, den mo charm...
4- If u go there becoz of lonely, den u'll find urself mo lonely when u r there as u r surround wif all lonely ppl... lolxx....
5- I couldn't drink, n I know how it feel when u get drunk... it's terrible.. so y wan to make urself suffer leh ? u will still be u when u r awake ma.... y x j face the truth ? Guess it's j d only way right ?

Can anyone tell me the benefits of killing time in club/pub/bistro?

Cos I really couldn't find one

No comments: