Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2009

It’s almost year end for 2009. Let’s summarize what I’ve been doing for this year.

Let’s see where I’ve been this year for holiday:-

1. Went to Singapore to work early of 2009 and stay in Singapore for around 2 months. (with sad and happy stories behind)

2. To Hainan Island (HRMS Consulting’s Company trip) for 4 day 3 nights trip. It’s awesome that I really love the hotel very much as this hotel is to held the Miss World event on 2004 and 2005.

3. Australia Trip with my BB and also my best frens (Sun Sun and Phang) for a month. Simple awesome and I will definitely go back again. ^.^ My best trip ever for 2009. (Most expensive too)

4. Genting Trip with Utar Gang and also Mr.Nicholson Chin for dinner and yumcha session.

5. Malacca Trip day trip with An An, BiBi, Hui, Blue and Syne.

Looking forward to have another trip (KK or Miri) with BB when he comes back.

Let’s see what I’ve bought this year:-

>.<””” Show off time session… *wink*

1. A black color Gucci Handbag for my mom… too bad that she say is black and she don’t like it.

2. Long Champ Red Handbag for myself. Joey Khoo helped me to buy it and pass it to me on Chinese New Year.

3. Coach Wristlet and Wallet from Salad that back from US.

Ermm…. Wasai.. List down like this only realize that I’ve bought all handbag and wallet only. *faint*

Let’s see what I got from BB this year:-

1. Jaspal Wallet from BB as a Valentine’s gift.

2. Diamond Gold ring from BB as my Birthday’s gift. ( Australia trip)

Let’s see what I want to get for myself for year 2010:-

1. A watch - Gucci or Coach

2. Overseas Trip with BB

3. Touch Screen Handphone

4. Camera

Have to work hard to earn money toward my dream gadget. If can, hope can change my Myvi to Honda or Toyota too…..

It would be great if anyone of you… Yes You !!! You-lah…. (pointing at you) that want to present me the gifts above… *evil laugh*

Will have my summary of 2009 soon. Stay tune.

But I guess, if BB comes back dy. I also will be lazy to update my blog as he is my #1 fans, and this #1 fans already by my side and I can straight mumble at him so why still hesitate to update my blog. (Haha!) Kidding-lah wei… already used to update my blog…. And blogging is really fun.

*Count down of 47 days more*

P/S: BB, have fun for your trip in Australia with ur fren and also families…. See you on 14th of Dec. ( I already applied half day leave to pick you up in the airport.) See you there.


No comments: