Sunday, October 18, 2009

My second work after Graduate, Still, PEOPLESOFT~~~~

Work in this new company for around 1 month plus. Within this whole month, I learn a-lot and I really feel so lucky to be in this company.

Why ?

Well, let me briefly explain about this job. This company is from Switzerland. And Asia Pacific branch is from Thailand. Ofcos, is also ORACLE PEOPLESOFT HR consultancy.

Currently doing project under Mercedes. Basically is just about loading data and simple customization only. There is around 6 consultant which under this project. 4 Technical and 2 Functional Consultant. And me ? Ofcos I am Technical Consultant.

But luckily, I have less coding work and I got the chance to learn about functional work. This is why I really feel happy and lucky cos they remember that I would love to learn about functional work when they interview me. And when I face the error and ask for help, they will straight come to us and guide us about the error and never let me feel stress-out. They always makes me feel like, we are 1-team.

*Happy*

No comments: