"What's going on, and what's next"?
This question prompt into my mind straight after I shut down my Facebook Window sadly. Seeing friends can say something that keep hurting you. Haunting you down to the feeling of hell.
It's really makes me feel telling them "How old already ? Still want to act like this"?
I still remembered what Nicholson says to me " Admit that you have done wrong when you really did something that's wrong".
And I keep asking myself the same question again and again. "Is it my fault"? And the answer will always be the same. "No"
So, I wont give a damn of what you think and done to me anymore. And I will not do the things like what you did. Spreading the rumor around like how you did to me.
Spoils the image of mine ? Bring down my personaility ? Well, I am so sorry dear. This wont haunt me down anymore. Because I've realise....
A true friend will never do something like how you did to me. And how you want me
to convince myself by keep create excuses to make myself feel better....
"Aiya Aice, give them time-lah...they will still come back to you one". From now on, I wont think like that anymore !
And those others that believe in her, go ahead. And I want to Congrates you for having ur friends.
And me... I just lost fews.
Recall back what BB told me when I am feeling like a piece of shit last few weeks.This is what he told me when he rang me up,
"Dont give a damn to someone that say something like this!
That's no point for you to be sad of this kind of people when they say something like this to you. Frens that simply use
F words to you, you already know how low is their personality already. You're just wasting your freaking time and energy to be sad and down".
( Can feel that he too feel annoying cos I get haunt down by this stupid reason.)
At first, I really feel more down... cos this is just me. I do care of everyone's feeling and I feel like why BB dont understands me ? Aren't him suppose to cheer me up?
Why scold me like that ?How can a human switch Off their feeling ? How to ignore your feeling when your heart is still beating ? It's not that simple....
But now... time pass by...and to be honest,I am still feeling sad. But...I seems to understand what BB trying to tell me.
"They are not your true frens, Cos true frens will never ever hurt you like this."
Let me share about what Nicholson told me recently. The way he describe life... Really beautiful and makes me feel much better.
(He read from someone's blog -cant remember who she is)
Imagine that you're inside a big beautiful garden. With the beautiful red rose. You stood outside the garden, it's so beautiful and you want to get yourself into the garden.
You ran through the garden with you arms widely open as you wish to feel the roses touches through your skin.
And at the same time, you will wish to own this BEAUTIFUL GARDEN.
But yet... what you have after you ran accross this garden ? By realising, you've suffer in pain unknownly.
Only start to realise.. Roses is full of torn.
And this is life.....
Life... is beautiful. Yet... it's full of torn and it's just the matter and how we get heal from it.
So, yeah.... we will absolutely feel ups and downs. This is just lifes. We cant ran away from getting hurt. As long as your heart beats, you will definetely get hurt.
Yet, the most important part is... Dont let your guard down so easily. Hold it strong, protect yourself with better shield.
And throw away all the words and also forget about
the people that's try to haunt you down. Let's your mind fills with all the happy memories but not something that makes you feel bitter and sour
when you thinks of the incident or the people.
C'moon peeps, life is short and let's get it end with no regret and live happy ever after.
Friends will always come and goes.... at different stage of life, you will know different type of people. And it's just how you want to keep it.
You may have many friends, but true friends will only be one or two. Appreciate all your friendship.
Cheeeeeers.... Heineken !!! ( Haha... I dont drink tho)
No comments:
Post a Comment