Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Something for Her !!!

I still remember that I was once remembered everyone's birth date - send the wishes thru phone, birthday card through email, think of the gift that for him/her. Always awaited for their big day and celebrate with them, just as simple as I want to see them smile - Happily.

And now, I cant remember... when I'd lost this practice. Cant even send them warmest regards thru simple yet convenient technology-"SMS".

But, not long ago....my fren back this feeling to me.... makes me realize that just a simple "SMS" is the key to bring the frenships back for those long lost contact, or to prove that you are always inside my mind even we seldom contact.


She.... is the one that will send me birthday wishes thru SMS every year, never missed....
She.... is the one who makes me realize that simple regards will pull the relationship closer.
She.... is the one who makes me key in all my fren's birthdate into my organizer once again.....

But now, I wonder........

Will she still sending me the "birthday wishes" again ? For coming year.... next two years ?

I guess no......

But I'm still hoping to receive her Birthday SMS....

"Lifes...... full of excitement and also disappointment. It's just the matter how yourself look at it. I've learn not to hurt someone because I know how hurt it will be....

But seems like...... I am just toooo naive to think like that ? Maybe...... everything will be alright after time machine roll and roll...."

Fren, stop making me feel like letting you out of my life.... cos... I do appreciate the time when we grow and laugh together, Thank you !!!!

No comments: