What's the purpose of blog?
Everyone has their own purpose of blog. Blog is like an ‘Open-Public’ diary to everyone. You can share your stories and pictures by uploading it in your blog. Even your long lost friend can easily get to know your hottest stories of your life easily without asking you out.
And when my friends bump to me and say that they read my blog. The first thing I will say is why didn’t leave any comment for me? You should put a short message like “XXX, I am here”. Is like saying “Hello” to me so I can also greet you back happily. And I can know that you’ve been visit my blog.
Nah, Stop the crap… Let’s talk about the reason I start to blog.
Start blogging as knowing that someone that I Love is going to leave me to further his studies for couple of years. Knowing that he will be busy and understand that he don’t like to spend time talking on the phone might as well as Internet (as this is just no his style). So, here I am…. Blog and blog about myself, my daily life, things that I want to share with him. Want him to know what I’ve been doing and feeling even he is not here with me.
Don’t want my blog to sound like a ‘emo’ blog. I rather it to sound like ‘show-off-ing’ blog. (Ha Ha!) But we are just human being, hardly control our emotion. (So, Excuse me lah when sometimes I am too emotional). One of the reason I blog is because I don’t know who to talk-to or share when I am happie nor down. Might sound ‘emo’ again but… let me explain-lah ! (Be Patient)
We are together since November 2003 until now. (6 years relationship). We are like best frens ever as we talk and talk; share our ups and downs together, hang out together, go to school and take bus home after class – We do it Together. Even during semester break, guess I will be missing you like crazy so I suggest that we work together so I can see you every day. (Blek) Everything we do, we are doing it TOGETHER and it is really more than just best fren level. And this best frens relation didn’t erase after we got attach and we getting even more closer and closer through our journey. You are always there for me when I am happie and when I needed someone badly to talk to. BB, you are the one that I always rely on. You are my best friend, My Love and also My family.
Even you are not here with me now, you have to still holding on these strong characters. Be my friends, My Love and also My family cos this is what I am doing for you, yesterday, today and it will gonna be forever-thingy.
You no need to be understand-ing cos I will try my best to understand you (ALL you need to do is be there for me).This is the only thing I request from you, and YOU…. You did it ( tho sometimes u gone MIA). But still, Thanks… For being with me and loving me.
Let’s appreciate every moment that we had gone thru and welcome for the better challenge of our life. And this time, we will still face it Together. Still Loving you and will always do…. *shy*
No comments:
Post a Comment