Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Life is beautiful ^.^

“Growing up does not mean losing our sense of humor. Working does not mean giving up our soul and being successful does not mean sacrificing friendships.” Read this sentence from Xandria Ooi’s Journal.

This sentence is simple yet already it’s important message for everyone to remind us from not forgetting and losing the ‘Real’ us.

When almost forget about:-

When we are still a baby, we will cry when we are hungry or when fall down. But our mummy will be the first one who feed us and bring us up again and there the problem solved. But who knows, when we getting older and older, when we face problem, we will not tell our mummy anymore, we will just keep quiet even if mummy ask. Else, we will just shout at our mummy “Don’t be so busy – body can or not?” “Tell you, you also won’t understand-lah.” “Lazy to talk to you la, waste my time.”

Yes, Yes… this is the stupid me … the stupid me that hurt my mummy when I am having my own problem and when mummy can feel my un-happiness and try to be there to bring me up. But, this is the way I talked to her. (I am sorry, Mummy)

Have a long conversation with mummy last weekend. Seems like she is really an easy-going mummy where she will understand her daughter.(Of cause need to give her time to learn also-lah) Well, I think communication is really important. Cause after have a long-chat with mummy; she seems to understand us more and more. And we will be easier to communicate.

When my auntie try to mumble about why I want my sister to come pick me up in her house, my mummy told her that. “This is my daughter; she says if money can solve the problem, this is not problem. As long as she is happy why want to bother so much about money where money can earn back anytime.” (Haha.. cause I fight with my mummy for this topic long time ago.) To be truth, I am happy that my mummy can finally accept this point. Tho my auntie will be mad at me and can’t accept that my style.

She (my auntie) will be mad if I go after the branded handbag or technology gadgets, say that I am wasting money and scold my mummy that didn’t stop me for spending. Tho my mom will also say that I waste money but she knows that as long as I am using my own money to look and aim for the things that I want. She will understand because she knows that I really like to have ‘Branded’ stuff since I am young. So yeah...(bluek)

Yeah, back to the point. Yes, Yes….Money is important to everyone. But if money can solve the problem, why still want to waste energy and quarrel about it. Since we all need to work to get money, why not let the money to work for us too? Let the money solve our problem and let money bring us happiness but not painful-ness. Lolxx

Well, I have no comment about working that lead me to give up my soul. Cause for me, we can always arrange our time and also there is too many choices to choose and it’s up to us whether to do it or not. So, no comment currently at my age and also my commitment towards life.

About the last point from Xandria, I will not ever betray my friend just to lead me to successful and up-hill living life. Friends, is really important to me. I always agree with is better to have more friends than enemy. So, why want to create your own enemy where you can build up friendship. Isn’t painful when you need a friend by realizing that you have none by your side?

Conclusion,

I am just someone super ordinary. I have a job where I want to have more power as I like to lead people, and also of cause with a high salary as I love to have branded thingy.(Haha!!! I really love to have power and also money) I have lovely mummy where our communication way is shouting and fighting. I have a stupid sister where she don’t even know about life and I think is really time to throw her out to let her face this world, so that mummy can be more senang. I have many friends where I have to find my time to spend with them. I have a number one boyfriend in this world (well, about this… you have to ask me your own. Canot share it here else this boy will be perasan and lansi). I have my future family that can communicate and also understanding with me.

Yeap !!! So, why want to be down when you have so many good things around you. Gotta appreciate it and gotta learn to see what else you have before it disappears. Life is short … but it’s meaningful and beautiful. =)

Love,

Aice

No comments: